Window is the source of natural light and fresh air circulation that brings life in your lovely home. Here are some tips and advice for your windows in your home :
* Let the light direct through enter your rooms. Do not block the light from a window, especially if the room is dark.
* Do not maximize the light to take the help of over curtain rods, curtains fully open if not partially obscure the window. Consider the stores for similar reasons. The window sills of painting in bright colors to reflect light.
* Setting up something outside a window to attract the eye creates a feeling of space in the room.
* Do not place furniture in front of windows full length – it may have been installed to maximize light and views, so as to maintain this advantage.
* Do not obscure views of the good or light blocking window sills.
* Do not place a mirror on the wall opposite a window. This reflects the light in the room and includes a second view.
* Do not draw attention to a poor view. Shutters or to place a large ornament on a window sill is likely to highlight a poor view. Angled blinds, stained glass or color processing on glass hiding the view without blocking light.
* Do not open the windows if possible. Circulation of fresh air and quiet sounds of the outside world improve ventilation and ambience in a room.
Want another important home tips and advices, visit here for more…