House, whatever the size, however the design and whenever it built, needs a good way of placing the furnitures inside it. Furnitures from elsewhere in the house may work well in another room. Similarly, elements that have traditionally been in a room do not necessarily need to stay there. Scan your house for swaps furniture. Make a list of items you want or need in your room. Use the technique seating chart to see how different groups of furniture might look like on paper before moving heavy objects.
Here are some tips to maximize your room comfortability:
- Room Balance - a room where most of the furniture is piled in a waiting area with UN-balanced. Draw an imaginary line across the room and balance the furniture placed in each half.
- Room Symmetry and corner – this can help bring meaning to a room. For example, if a chair is placed to the left of the fireplace, the position of the other to the mirror on the right side. You may not have the space, furniture or want to follow this rule completely, but it may inspire.
- The Traffic - address the issues most frequently used in a room and ease of access. In a kitchen, this principle is known as the “golden triangle” and decides where to place the stove and refrigerator from the sink. TV, sofa, door and chimney can create similar traffic lanes in a living room.
- First impressions - it seems strange to assume that inanimate objects can create a home, but it’s true. If the sight of a roundabout way is mostly the backs of chairs and side dresser, a visitor will not be tempted in. Similarly, lines of furniture pushed against the walls seem unattractive, whereas groups angle warmth.
- Room Convenience - a room must ultimately be appropriate for the function it performs in the household and be comfortable for its inhabitants. It may be the ultimate style statement, but if you can not watch TV or eat comfortably at a table, something has gone wrong
- Think about the location of your doorways - If there are two doors, consider having the traffic pattern move behind the seating, not through it, from one door to another. If there is only a single doorway, it’s best to have easy access directly to the seating, as long as you leave enough room around the sides and behind it.
Well, actually the experience from your own experiment how to get your maximum comfort is the main key and the best way in placing your furnitures to get the comfortable.